Some tips on how to keep your Kireiki Jewellery looking shiny and just like new...
- Ensure you apply lotions, perfumes or makeup before you put your jewellery on, as chemicals on the spray or perfume may interact with the metal.
- Be sure to remove your jewellery before you exercise or partake in any heavy, physical work as excessive perspiration and body oils can be a factor and can tarnish jewellery.
- Excessive light, heat or moisture CAN deteriorate the plating quality on the metal.
- Exposing plated jewellery to water MAY cause the plating to disintegrate or wear off. We suggest you remove your pieces before showering and most definitely when swimming, as the salt water and chlorine may affect the metal finish.
- Clean your plated jewellery regularly and gently with a cotton cloth to remove any dirt or dust.
- Store your plated jewellery in your Kireiki Box and separate from other jewellery.